How to connect wireless devices to Linksys smart wifi?
Nowadays there is abundance of wireless connectivity of various types like Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, cellular mobile networks and much more as a part of the technical innovations. The wireless connectivity has become an essential part o every home or local network, where every devices need to be connected wirelessly to internet without any use of wires.
The wireless network connection is one such feature that allows seamless connection of your wireless devices (as smart phone, cameras, wireless printers etc.) to the Internet network without the need of using wired cables fixed to your devices.
Your Wireless devices that can connect to your Linksys smart wifi router wirelessly will be able to make use of the Internet connection through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. Usually, wireless network connectivity is possible through searching for the specific wireless network name and then connecting to it using the wireless network password set for it.
To connect your wireless device to your Linksys smart wifi router’s home network using the Linksys cloud account:-
Linksys cloud account is created to associate with the Linksys smart wifi router after you have completely done Linksys router setup. Though Linksys cloud account can be accessed using linksyssmartwif.com login from a web browser, it is also possible to access it using the Linksys app on phone.
Access the Linksys cloud account as the foremost step:-
- Open a Linksys supporting web browser on computer connected to the Linksys smart wifi.
- Input linksyssmartwifi.com as the login web address in the address field.
- com directs you to the Linksys smart wifi router’s login page.
- Enter the Linksys cloud account details created while Linksys cloud account setup.
- Key in registered email address and password in the given login fields.
- Click on Log in
- The home page of the Linksys smart wifi router would appear after successful Linksys router login.
Follow steps here to connect your wireless device to the Linksys smart wifi router:-
- Got o the Navigation menu on home page.
- Select the Device List.
- Click on the Add a Device button option.
- You will see a “Select the type of device to add to your network page”
- Select the Other option.
- The wireless Network Name (SSID), wireless network Password, and wireless Security Type will be mentioned on the “Add a wireless device page”.
- Note down the above mentioned details.
- Enter the wireless network Password for the Linksys smart wifi connection.
- Also, enter the wireless Security Type of your Linksys router wifi.
- Your wireless device will be connecting to the Linksys smart wifi.
- Select the Add a wireless device page.
- Your wireless device will be connected and able to access the Internet.
It is also possible to maximize your Linksys smart wifi wireless connection by altering the basic wireless settings of your Linksys wifi router with your Linksys cloud account.