How to reset password for Linksys Max-Stream EA7500 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router ?
Linksys Max-Stream EA7500 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Next Gen AC fast wireless router provides WiFi coverage for your home (works with existing modem), Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering, Dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps (2.4 GHz / 600 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 1300 Mbps), MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides WiFi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed, Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet. linksyssmartwifi.com is a local web address to manage Linksys Wireless Router Services like Username, password, Connection Troubleshooting, setup, and security, etc. Type http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com into your web browser’s address bar or you can also type your router’s default IP address (192.168.1.1). Now a login page will appear on your screen with two fields to enter the username and password. The user name is “admin” and the password is “password” by default. Entries are case-sensitive. Click Log In. If you have already changed your password then enter the last password you used. The Linksys router homepage will appear. Click advanced settings and go to setup wizard. The router will detect your internet connection and prompt you to log in. Enter and confirm the new admin password. Then you have to select security questions and answers. Click Next and the congratulations page will appear. You can recover your admin password using the password recovery feature:
- Type http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com into your web browser’s address bar.
- A login window will appear. Click CANCEL.
- The Router Password Recovery window shows. Enter your router’s serial number and click CONTINUES.
- Answer your security questions. If you cannot answer your security questions, then look for: How do I perform a factory reset on my Linksys router?
- Click CONTINUES. Your admin password displays.